Video of the month : ISMFOF - things that rhyme with orange

Musiqa De Amour


Saturday, February 6, 2010

OMG I'm in love . .

First time I looked at you

I know you are the one

You're the only one that can melt my heart

Every time I see you

I can't control myself

My mind gone wild

I think I'm insane

Crazy about you

Never thought that the feeling will be like this

I hate this feeling

I asked myself

"Is this what we called LOVE?"

I asked my friend

"Is this what we called LOVE?"

My friend answered

"NO. This is what we called Zinger Tower. New extremely super delicious burger from KFC"

I asked the cashier

"Can I have one Zinger Tower? with large Coke?"

And the answer from the cashier was

"Yes. But you have to wait another 10 minutes because the burger is not ready yet"

OMG. I'm in love. .




Nyumm nyumm I love you. nyum nyumm..

No comments:

Post a Comment