Video of the month : ISMFOF - things that rhyme with orange

Musiqa De Amour


Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Letter to Wally


Chapit Kenchoro
No. 45, Lorong Wak Selamat
Klang Bandar Diraja
40000 Selangor

10 April 2010

Dear Wally,

I hope you're fine and happy with your NEW friends. =(

It feels like such a long time since the last time I saw you. How could you do this to me? After everything that I've done to you? Yes. I know. In this situation, I'm the one who need to be blamed. I "accidentally" forgot where and when I use to withdraw my money from your beautiful yellow body. If I'm not mistaken, I didn't buy anything on that day, not even a newspaper, as always. But, the thing is, you're the one who RUN AWAY from me. I believe that you run away. Last time we hangout together, you saw a purse, and the color was pink. Owh. Now I know. You run away with PINKY! You know what? you found a pink purse, and now you want to forget everything that we've been through together? The friendship that we build together for a long period of time?? When I'm hungry, I use you to withdraw my money. You save my life from the hungriness that I suffered. When I registered as one of the Padini members, I save the membership card inside you. The ATM cards, Maybank, Bank Islam, my Ic, licence, and the other important items. You influenced the others to FOLLOW you! How could you. You BETRAYED me. Huh. Enough Wally, enough!! After this, If I unexpectedly-beyond reasonable doubt(?) , saw you anywhere in the future, I will never EVER treat you nicely like before. Huh. I want you to know how I feel. How miserable, depressed and unpleasant I am.

That's all. I guess. I will find a new wallet. A wallet that can always be there with me whenever I need. A wallet that loyal and obedient. A wallet that know how to take care his master when the handsome master having a headache. Huh. FINE! Goodbye Wally. Goodbye, goodnight for good. I hope you're happy with Pinky. Huh. Pink. The color of evil.

Yours faithfully Ex-master,
chapitk
....................................
CHAPIT KENCHORO


I'll buy this.

4 comments:

  1. sebak dada aku membace surat ini.

    BEN DAN WALLY PENGKHIANAT SUPER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. semoga wally selamat disisi yg tersyg!!!!

    ReplyDelete