Video of the month : ISMFOF - things that rhyme with orange

Musiqa De Amour


Friday, May 7, 2010

the Reasonsss..ss..s....

Hello cats and squirrels.

Long time no see since the last blog entry about Wally, the lost wallet. Or should I say that he run away from me? O____O"

Actually I've been quite busy these days. Wake up 6:00 o'clock in the morning, go the office and reached home at 8.00 pm is my daily routine. I don't have enough time to update this blog too. (and and the lack of idea to write something on this blog) Like my friend said "what to do". heh. But at least I got some experiencessss and of course the moneyyyyyy! haha. Plus, working is the best thing to do between the long period of holidays.

Ok. Stop merepek. Let's talk about the JOB. What am I doing actually? Aaa.. except facebook-ing, yahoo-ing, and youtube-ing at the office, I write letters to the clients. Sounds cool huh? the truth is, I just copy and paste lah. haha. Copy from the previous letter that has been created by the senior clerk, and just edit-edit a lil bit. The only different is the name of the client. But now all letters have successfully been sent to the clients. And and I've been transferred to the Account Department. I've to do the Reconciliation thingy every month. Today I've finished the reconciliation for the month of November 2009. Including this month (May 2010), that means I got another 6 months to go. The good news is, (jengjengjeng!) the Auditor will be came around early month of Jun!! Aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrkkkk!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment