Video of the month : ISMFOF - things that rhyme with orange

Musiqa De Amour


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11.1.11



When I was a kid,
What I remember was,
"I must have everything that I want"
I don't care if the thing that I want is expensive
Especially toys, books, and clothes,
I do not care.

But, that's when I was a kid
Now I know to get money it's not easy
You need an effort in order to obtain money
When you have the money, you need to expend it wisely
Appreciation of the money, it is very important

Now I care
I do care about all these things
My father thought me
He is the one who thought me everything about being successful in life
Not literally by the way
He teaches his children with the way his conduct
The way he act, as the leader of the family

He is my hero.

Happy birthday, Abah



2 comments: