Video of the month : ISMFOF - things that rhyme with orange

Musiqa De Amour


Monday, January 10, 2011

the loneliness

Hello cats and squirrels,

AGAIN, I'm alone in my room because all my roommates went out for classes. I'm so bored so I gonna install the new Red Alert 3 Premium Edition with PATCH 1 03!!! YES, with PATCH 1 03!! (I don't even know what is that either. harhar)



Ok lets start with today's routine. I got class this evening at 2.00 pm until 4.00 pm, blablabla.. gonna sit there for an hour to hear the introduction from the lecturer (owh yes this is the first class for the second week of classes. duhh~ that means last week the lecturer didn't come to the class) and then going to my room and wait until 8.00 pm for the Brass Band rehearsal. (hoho I play trumpet!) can't wait to see the girls in the band. huehuehue



roger n out.

No comments:

Post a Comment