Video of the month : ISMFOF - things that rhyme with orange

Musiqa De Amour


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

TOP 5 - must download album

Hello cats and squirrels,

These are the list of my favorite album from my favorite band. Which I illegally download it. pffthaha. enjoy ^___^

5. Fall Out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree
This album consist of 13 songs including "Dance dance", "Sugar we're going down" and "A little less sixteen candles, a little more touch me" and yeah,usually I'll play the songs when I'm bored, doing assignment, etc. Plus, you guys should watch the video clip too! However, I'll play certain songs which is my favorite instead of all songs in my playlist. Thus, make this album to number 5.


4. Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
The fourth place goes to Muse. Awesome guitar solo from Mathew Bellamy wants you to play all the songs again and again. No need to talk much, play all the songs and put it in 'shuffle'. Above all, starlight and knight of cydonia are my favorite. You guys should make it as a ringtone in the phone.


3. Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory and Meteora
Both Hybrid Theory and Meteora by Linkin Park share a third place in my list. When I was in school, everyone talks about Linkin Park. Their songs played almost by every radio station. I miss the moment when Chester screaming and Mike Shinoda 'do the rap'. Compared with their new album, (Minutes to Midnight,etc) Linkin Park changes a lot in the aspect of genre of the music. In my opinion, the old version of Linkin Park is more-fxg-awesome.



2. My Chemical Romance - I Brought you my bullets, you brought me your love
This is the first album from MCR. I believe not everyone knows about this album because MCR only known after the song "I'm not okay" in the album Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. The genre of the songs in this album is totally different with their new album, Danger Days: True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoys. This album consist of 11 songs and ALL THE SONGS ARE MY FAVORITE!

Fart. Personally I think the old MCR is better, when Gerard Way's hair was black.


1. And the number one in my list, goes to Cromok! which album? ALL OF THEM!

Metal band from Malaysia, most of their songs are instrumental. The guitar solo, bass, and the drum. Perfect combination. Most of the songs such as Misery, Siblings, Farewell, Little One, Obsessed, are suitable to listen regardless in what situation you are. For example, while studying, jogging, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment